About me

My photo
I am Married and live on the North East coast of England. I love making Atc's, I like the idea of art in mini form. I do a bit of watercolour painting, Scrapbooking and occasionally I cross stitch. I'll be blogging as often as I am able to, but I have a computer hogging Husband to deal with lol :D Thank you for visiting me :)

Followers

Thursday, 26 July 2012

Summer Twinchie

Here is the 1st of three Twinchies for
'Show us your Twinchie Challenge
blog' Summer Theme.  This one is
an Oriental Summer and is 2 of 4
of the four seasons twinchie set.

Summer 2 of 4
Thank you for looking xxx

4 comments:

Kate M said...

Very classy!!
Kate
xx

Zoe said...

Thank you for entering this beautiful little twinchie into our second challenge, look forward to seeing what you come up with in our future challenges, good luck. Zoe xxx

Zoe said...

Hi Tracy, I've just noticed you haven't actually linked your posts back to our challenge, they need to be linked otherwise they get removed! If you don't know how to do this; copy our HTML, click on design on your blog then click on posts you can edit your posts from there all you need to do is paste our challenge address into each post, I hope you can understand that lol xx

Zoe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.