About me

My photo
I am Married and live on the North East coast of England. I love making Atc's, I like the idea of art in mini form. I do a bit of watercolour painting, Scrapbooking and occasionally I cross stitch. I'll be blogging as often as I am able to, but I have a computer hogging Husband to deal with lol :D Thank you for visiting me :)

Followers

Wednesday, 11 July 2012

My entry for Emma's 'Anything but square'  challenge.





This an atc I did using the tri-boss
Union Jack embossing folder on
red, white and blue card.  I cut
the red and the blue cards and 
added them to the white card 
to give it a sort of textured feel.
and finished it off by adding the
VW mini van.  Thanks for 
looking xxx

4 comments:

emma goddard said...

Great card hun, thanks for entering the group challenge, good luck xxx

jane stillman said...

A fabulous ATC, good luck in the challenge

caroline spice said...

What a super Atc ... Love it xxx

Tracy said...

Thank you for the great comments and luck giving you lovely crafters Emma, Jane and Caroline xxx