About me

My photo
I am Married and live on the North East coast of England. I love making Atc's, I like the idea of art in mini form. I do a bit of watercolour painting, Scrapbooking and occasionally I cross stitch. I'll be blogging as often as I am able to, but I have a computer hogging Husband to deal with lol :D Thank you for visiting me :)

Followers

Friday, 22 June 2012

Portobello Road Prize

Look what was waiting for me when
I got down the stairs to our communal
entrance Yesterday evening. 
 It was my Husband that alerted me
to it being there, 'There's a large
package for you down stairs' he
shouted...wow...a large package for
me ? and here's me thinking 'I've
been forgotten about, but no, my 
prize is here :D I had the biggest 
smile on my face once again when
I opened it up.  I have to get a
couple of cj's and some atc's out
of the way first before I can start
to create anything with this
gorgeous Portobello Road Kit.  
Thank you Papercraft Inspirations
for this wonderful prize  xxx

No comments: