About me

My photo
I am Married and live on the North East coast of England. I love making Atc's, I like the idea of art in mini form. I do a bit of watercolour painting, Scrapbooking and occasionally I cross stitch. I'll be blogging as often as I am able to, but I have a computer hogging Husband to deal with lol :D Thank you for visiting me :)

Followers

Friday, 8 June 2012

Anything goes June atc swap

Here are my atc's for the June swap.

A Girls Best Friend
 Hope you like June swappers :-)
There sort of  based on the song
'Diamonds are Girls Best Friend' from
the 1953 movie 'Gentlemen Prefer Blondes'.
It started off as a burberry, high fashion type
of  atc, but having seen the white gloves it gave
me the idea to colour them pink and then
from this 'A Girls Best Friend' began.

2 comments:

Sylvia Anderson said...

Lovely image x

Tracy said...

Thank you Sylvia :)