About me

My photo
I am Married and live on the North East coast of England. I love making Atc's, I like the idea of art in mini form. I do a bit of watercolour painting, Scrapbooking and occasionally I cross stitch. I'll be blogging as often as I am able to, but I have a computer hogging Husband to deal with lol :D Thank you for visiting me :)

Followers

Friday, 29 June 2012

Alice in Wonderland Atc Swap

Here are my Group's 1, 2 and 3 atc's for the
UKScrappers 'Alice in Wonderland atc
swap, hope they'll be alright xxx 
Steampunk Red Queen for Group 1

Pop Art White Rabbit for Group 2

Eat Me, Drink Me for Group 3


Thank you for looking xxx

2 comments:

BEX said...

Lovely ATCs - I love all your different takes on the Alice theme. And the best part is I'll be getting two of them. They are lovely.

Tracy said...

Thanks Bex :) xxx I am looking forward to getting your lovely atc's too hun :)