About me

My photo
I am Married and live on the North East coast of England. I love making Atc's, I like the idea of art in mini form. I do a bit of watercolour painting, Scrapbooking and occasionally I cross stitch. I'll be blogging as often as I am able to, but I have a computer hogging Husband to deal with lol :D Thank you for visiting me :)

Followers

Friday, 13 January 2012


I did this card for one of my Nieces Birthday last year. The digital image is a freebie on a cd rom I got from Papercrafting on your pc.The image is called 'All That' and was designed by KennyK. Needless to say, my Niece loved it as her exact response was 'Oh wow', can't get a better re-action than that and even more so with children :)
I've added the KennyK website to my favourite shops list. Thank you for looking xx

3 comments:

Sandra said...

Fantastic i love everything about it

Tracy said...

Thank you Sandra :)

fatmonica said...

It's a great card.I can see why your niece liked it!